Apr 26, 2010

The Rhyme of Snobberwocky and The Beanpole.


A crazy attempt to cheer up a friend resulted in this.


The Rhyme of Snobberwocky and The Beanpole

Snobberwocky:
I will breathe fire,
I will chew you out,
And I'll vent my ire,
Without thinking about,
Whoever you may be,
Whatever you may say,
I will not smile,
I will only stare.

The Beanpole:
That's what you think,
I know it's not true,
'Cos I see a Titch,
Somewhere inside you,
A Titch that I know,
Who yearns to come out,
A Titch that The Beanpole,
Cannot be without.

Snobberwocky:
Silly little Beanpole,
Stand outta my way,
I'm cranky, I'm irritated,
It's just not my day,
Life's not all jokes,
And LOLs galore,
Life's about realities,
Don't be so sore.

*after a pause*

The Beanpole:
I might be silly,
But I miss the Titch,
And that's all that I know,
Not that any of which,
That you say doesn't matter,
I know it is true,
But remember the craziness,
That I shared with you?

Snobberwocky: 
*grudgingly*
Oh well, I do,
But that's not the point,
There's work to be done,
And words to be coined,
But I miss her too,
Maybe more than I say,
But I cannot be the Titch again,
I want to, but no way.

The Beanpole: 
*encouraged*
Life may not be,
All fun and jokes,
But as long as we can laugh about it,
and say "Holy Smokes!",
Everytime we mess it up,
And then get back on our feet,
That how it should be,
Dear ol' Snobberwocky.

No comments: